Test Results and Greek gods

After receiving our Ancient Greece (Part 1) Tests, I found myself looking at a 100%. Pretty good If you ask me. After reviewing every single question, we progressed onto the slide presentation we have been using for weeks. Today I found myself not as much interested in the Greek gods and what they did but rather how they came about. From my understanding they were brought upon by the population of Greece and eventually began to build on more stories. These myths were quite odd from the perspective of someone who understands that these gods were highly worshiped. That being said, I understand there's many more Greek Gods that we must cover, those range from creators and stories. Though from my understanding they continued their genealogy by inbreeding (according to Lizzy, I'll take her word for it). Besides that, I found myself very happy at the Test Grade and Hope that I can continue to thrive in this class which I find so interesting. With those hopes, I understand that I must study plenty as I have for the past tests in other classes which I have done considerably well in.

With that said, I conclude my March 2nd Drill Post. Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11