Continuing The Known Video

To no ones surprise, we continued the video which he had begun yesterday. Thankfully, this is a great opportunity for all of the class to study the material covered in the video. Of course, I will likely watch the video a third time on my own time, I feel that no harm is being done by also watching it in class. Although I understand A lot of what is going on, I certainly feel that the textual presentations serve as a better studying aid. I also understand that watching videos with the captions on will assist in retaining the information. I feel as if the timeline moves at a very odd pace, one moment we will be diving into the context of a specific event then the next moment we will be several centuries ahead. The video also touches up on subjects ahead of our studies though I feel as if I would be remiss if I was not to take notes on such topics. I'm also becoming more aware of the brutality of some of the relationships between the City-States of Greece. Initially, I thought they were relatively friendly and while that is somewhat true, they are less fond of each other. For instance, the relationship between Sparta and Athens, I figured they hated each other but not enough for Sparta to want to declare war so many times just to show their dominance. With that said, I took notes in my textbook and I intend on reviewing them once more momentarily. 

With that said, I conclude my March 10th Blog Post. Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11