A Video I've Seen Before

Just as I had expected, we watched a video today, in fact, a long video that took up all of class. Although I had already seen the video since it was posted on Mr. Schicks blog. According to Mr. Schick I was the minority which had watched the video (5% in his view). Besides that, I took notes on the video although I was already quite familiar with the content. Having the notes surely helped and will assist in the future with tests and such. As I'm now aware, I'm not a great quiz taker, but I am relatively good at taking tests for some reason. As we went over the video I did have to check on a few names on his slide presentation so that I was not lost. Names such as Homer and Socrates are very familiar at this point though I felt better after checking their names on his presentation because they are so relevant in our current Greece studies. And while I'm unsure of when our studies will be put to use in the form of a test, I'm relatively confident that I will do well on whatever assessment is thrown towards me. With that said, I will continue to study our content as we progress closer and closer to a quiz/test. Only unfortunate thing is that we cannot bring home our Western Civilization textbooks.  

With that said, I conclude my March 9th Blog Post; Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11