More War and Some Socrates

In class today, we finished notes as well as asked questions regarding Socrates who intrigued many of the "question askers" in our class. This led to a variety of ideas as to why he was put to death (even a few conspiracy theories arose) in addition to why he didn't escape when given the chance. Hopping on the bandwagon, I also asked a variety of questions. For instance, I argued why the "Homeric Question" couldn't be applied to his life. That meaning that if we argue whether or not Homer lived, why not the same for Socrates. This question was flooded by other questions so I did not bother to further pursue and answer. Though, from my understanding, Socrates had plenty of concrete information on his existence to an extent that spans from his birth time (circa) as well as his fate. While many re-read the chapter, I took the liberty of improving my notes which will hopefully pay off in the long run of things. With that said I hope that we don't have a Pop-Quiz Friday, but if we do, I will be well prepared. 

With that said, I conclude my February 4th Blog Post. Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11