Demographic Transition, Conclusion!

I just finished a 20 Question-ish Quiz in which I feel very confident! It was on the same content in which we studied and I didn't do as much studying as I had done in the past. I think a large reason for my less successful quizzes in this class (And even Algebra 2) is because I overstudy, which sounds funny. Though I believe this strategy of overstudying includes psyching myself out, which obviously isn't contributing in a positive way to my grade on the assignment. I may not be proud to say though I only studied for this Quiz for only about 45 minutes, which don't get me wrong, is still quite a lot of time. So long as I focused in class, and give the notes I took a once over, I seem to be doing well. Luckily, in Mr. Schick's class, I tend to be able to take good notes down, not because we go off in tangents, but because we tend to dive deep when the content we will be assessed on doesn't go that deep. 

Besides today's Quiz, we took a glance at our Exam schedule and to be quite frank, I believe a lot of what my classes have reviewed is way more than what is necessary. But yet again these are my first Exams here at John Carroll. 

With that said, I conclude my December 9th Blog Post, Till next time! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11