The Exam Prep. 2

Like yesterday, we looked into the Exam and mainly focused on the essay in which will be done this coming Friday. In addition to looking into the Essays, I confirmed my stances on the essay in which is required for the exam. Luckily, even after watching a brief argument between David and Mr. Schick it was made definitive that we would be able to use note cards to assist in writing our essays this Friday. 

As the class wrapped up, I asked Mr. Schick what advice he would give me so that I can do well in my exams, he told me that since I had done quite well in his class, he would advise me to focus on these other exams since I would likely not struggle with his exam. I'm still a bit skeptical though I am going to take his advice and focus more on the other exams. Now, just because I'm studying more for the other exams, it does NOT mean that I will never study for Human Geo, in fact, I'm going to begin studying some Human Geo then math following the conclusion of this Blog Post. Besides that, I am wondering whether I will have to do Blog Posts throughout the exams. 

With that said, I conclude my December 11th Blog Post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11