I was Absent

Today, instead of going to Human Geography for Mod 1, I was in a local Urgent Care for my lip which had swollen so great due to my braces. In addition to seeing a doctor, I took my time while waiting to look over a few quizlets, attempting to slowly ease myself into this next week where Exams begin. To be honest, these quizlets are very interactive and usually help. With that said, they only help when they are done right and honestly, that’s definitely the hardest part in studying. I feel as if that’s the case for both making quizlets and also studying period. Or else I would be much more prone to studying endlessly! While that might be an overstatement, you get the point. Lastly, since I was absent today from Human Geo, I don’t believe I have to have all the words that I normally usually do. 

With that said, I conclude my December 13, 2019 Blog Post, See you later!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11