Snow Day

I figured that as I wrapped up my studying for the day, I would recap through a blog in which I have no clue whether we're supposed to do or not. I did a fair amount of Math though I feel as if I could've done more. I'm very interested to see the format of that test anyways. In addition to studying for math, I also took a look at my Spanish quizlets, but let's not forget that I made Human Geo quizlets on that same platform to allow easy studying (all in one). So after a little studying in all of these departments, I hopped over to Veracross and found that I only got 90% on my most recent Human Geo quiz. A mild disappointment. But now I'm eager to see what I missed when I took that, because I was pretty confident when I took it, I mean really confident. That was very upsetting, though I figured so long as I do well on my exam, I ought to be fine, that is why I am worrying on my future grades much more than my previous grades in hopes that by doing so, I can lift them up even a little. Besides that, I intend to now get a good night's sleep in order to succeed in my exams tomorrow.

With that said, I conclude my December 16 Blogpost. Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11