A Pop Quiz

We had a Pop Quiz today in Western Civilization, this is not what I expected nor what I wanted. After the first quiz which I had planned for, Mr. Schick instantly pulled this next one out. I was prepared though, meaning, I did do a fair job on both quizzes. On the first quiz, the planned one, I probably got in the 90's, the only area of uncertainty on that quiz was the ages of advancement, which I was not aware would be on the quiz, I should have expected it though. With those Age questions, luckily they were multiple choice which means I took an educated guess and have about more than a 50/50 chance of getting them correct. Besides that, it was a regular class and we spent the ending of it with the pop quiz which, yet again I feel mediocre on. I am preparing for the test which was announced today to be on Friday (likely). I am doing so by creating a QUIZLET, which I know has some unique power within our Western Civilization class.

That concludes the February 4th Blog Post, Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11