A Brief Recap; Then New Content

In Western Civilization, we focused on summarizing the stuff we had learned lately, this comes after we had the weekend to forget about the Pop Quiz we had on Friday regarding Greece. Over the weekend I felt as if my interest in Greece slightly fainted yet I'm sure it will start up very soon. I believe what peeks my interest in Greece is the amazing design and structures; as a matter of fact, I enjoy their culture. Although there are still many things regarding Greece which we still don't know, nor likely ever will, I just find the subject very interesting in those aspects.

With that said, I also take great interest in the politics, which are still quite unknown yet debated. We learned that a lot of the time, they would drink in a surplus (probably) and debate political issues which would have to be solved. Besides that, we spoke shortly about our upcoming Test which will blow our Pop-Quiz away as far as points. And while I look forward to Rome, I honestly don't know enough about their culture like I did on Greece ahead of time to know whether or not I will enjoy the subject. Now, I will go and study briefly for my upcoming tests, including Western Civilization.

With that said, I conclude my February 25th Blog Post. Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11