A Pop Quiz. Oh Boy

Today we took a pop quiz. No further comment on that. Besides that, we read a lot; in doing so I also need to improve not only my reading skills but my note-taking skills. That’s a really tough thing to do especially when I don’t even have the textbook. But luckily I was able to catch a few photos of the pages in my textbook so that I may continue my studies into the weekend. And while we were supposed to read about 6 pages, I was only able to read 3, which is probably because I’m trying to analyze everything and take it all in. I find that in doing so, I am able to understand my notes a lot more, but I need to take time to do that. Finally, we shorty discussed our next assessment, but this time a test. That test will likely be on Thursday so I will have plenty of time to study. In the meantime, I’m going to go over Mr. Schick's slide show presentation on his website then enjoy my weekend. And while I'm scared for the upcoming test, I'm certain that if I study using Quizlet, I will likely succeed in this test. Although Dan has made a Quizlet, I feel that if I go about doing one myself, I may retain the information a bit better for studying. 

With that said, I conclude my February 21st Blog Post. Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11