The Quiz on Egypt

Today, we finally had the quiz on Ancient Egypt which I was well prepared for. Somehow I still managed to miss a question, that question is still unknown. Although I inquired about what I missed when I spoke to Mr. Schick, he was in a hurry though to attend his next class. Which leaves me with a question this weekend, what question did I miss? 

I had to guess on two but upon further research, after the quiz, I found that I took the correct guesses on each question. Which lessens the questions I could've gotten wrong. I assume that I just had misspelled a word or two on the back questions which would be unfortunate but I would still consider it a known fact by myself. Besides the quiz, we took a look at the next chapter in our textbook. Luckily, the next chapter is on something in which I find interesting, The Greeks. So far I've just been given a briefing on how they lived, traveling mostly by the seas because of their location predominately on islands and peninsulas which allowed for easy transport to other civilizations. Prior to reading, I was not aware of how oriented the Greeks were with the seas; according to the textbook, the majority of the Greeks lived less than 85 miles from the shore which of course meant they would want to master the art of sailing. 

With that said, I conclude my February 7th Blog Post. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11