Test Be Gone

After staying up until 2:30 AM, I did relatively good on this test; although, I don't know my grade. I'm very confident I got an A on this difficult subject and I look forward to moving onto Part 2 of Greece. Through the entire Test, only two questions really made me ponder, those being the one which is false about Dactylic Hexameter and the one regarding the citizenship of Athens. Upon further review of both, I am delighted to inform whoever is reading this that I got them right, hopefully. Furthermore, I didn't do too sharp on my English Quiz this morning; but yet again, much of that time was spent studying for this Test which I believe I did well on. I am looking forward to the grades which I will be staying tuned in to see. With that said, I must rush to prepare for my Math test tomorrow morning, which should be moderately difficult, although I feel as if I can find a way to spark my memory in the entirety of Chapter 6 of Math. 

With that said, I conclude my February 27th Blogpost. Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11