Preparing for The Test

The preparations begin, meaning I have started studying for the test tomorrow. Today was in a way useful because we did a brief review of the new content we did yesterday and what would be on the test. In addition to the recap of yesterday, we were told the specifics of what would be on the test tomorrow; 1-32 slides, Pg. 123-133, and The Allegory of the Cave as well. As I write this Blog, I am working on a Quizlet on the side which usually helps me prepare for a test. Although sometimes I feel as if I study the wrong content, I feel a bit more confident this time around that so long as I create a solid study guide for myself, I may very well succeed in this assessment. That being said, I also fear that since we are not allowed to bring our textbook home, I am not going to retain as much there from my notes which only scrape the top as far as what is covered. Though, luckily, Mr. Schicks Google Slide seems well constructed, so that will surely help me. Besides studying, in class there was some drama, plenty of discussion on the democracy of nations and city states and even the voting system which we have in the United States.

With that said, I conclude my February 26th Blog Post. Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11