Greece is the Word

We had a fun class today, in fact,
14 Important Archaeological Sites of Greece | ACE of Greecewe took a lot of notes today. I'm really intrigued by what the Greeks were able to accomplish for their time. especially in the seafaring side of things. With that said, I feel like there is still much to learn and from what I've heard so far, I can't imagine that there would be any scarcity of problems. Though, the more and more we talk about Greece, the more fun it sounds like it was to live their, especially their climate was spectacular. Towards the end of class, I questioned Mr. Schick on the demographics of Greece and their population distribution, to which I was answered a long and in depth lecture on the whereabouts of the population within Greece. Somewhat to my surprise, I wads told the majority of the population lived among Sparta, Athens, and Troy. The reason I was surprised by this is because of the amount of islands surrounding Greece, which I have just found out were mostly inhabited because of their terrain. After the presentation we watched, Mr. Schick did some additional research regarding the topography of Greece's population. He found similar results to what he had originally told me, which still baffled me in a way.

With that said, I'm excited to continue with learning about Ancient Greece. Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11