A Quick Review

Today, similar to other classes, we reviewed for our quiz tomorrow. Sadly, the results of my last quiz could've been better, having a grade of an 83%, which I surely did not want. In my defense, I had been absent for the entirety of the last week, which meant I prepared to the best of my ability. Unfortunately, I have terrible time management and It's surely not helped by the fact that I cannot take the textbook home from which I need to read from. Though, as I am writing this in class while we are done, I am debating asking Mr. Schick if I can bring home one of his textbooks. Just as an update, I did so and he politely said yes, I'm beyond confident that If I can manage my time well tonight, then I will be more than fine with the test tomorrow. To be honest, anything at this point in which I will be up to date on, will surely enable me to increase my 83% in this class. We also continued to ask questions regarding the process of mummification which I'll admit, is pretty creepy. Just the process of touching all sorts of human body parts just so that person (who you have to be awfully loyal to) can get into what they believe is the afterlife.

Lastly, we watched Steve Martin break it down on SNL. Pretty funny but very old (definitely not saying he didn't age too well).

With that said, I conclude my February 6th Blog Post, Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11