I'm Back!

After an entire week of missing all of my classes, I have returned feeling much better. Today, just like the past Western Civilization classes, we read our textbooks and just really took the day to review and get back to pace so that we can move as a group. I took plenty of time today to read the chapter on Ancient Egypt and really found it interesting compared to the Mesopotamia . Not that I didn't find Mesopotamia interesting, but I thought some of the techniques used by the Egyptians were incredibly smart for their time. Just to think that while they created the Great Pyramids, that time was prior to the creation of the wheel. Something highly thought to have always existed. In addition to the wheel, many of the wonders occurring with the Sumerians were also happening with the Egyptians, with little to no correlation as far as technological advancement. More that both civilizations were just developing with the same environments. After seeing what the Egyptians had to work with, their struggles made that of the Sumerians very difficult. If one things for certain, it is surely the Egyptians that have a better environment. 

With that said, I conclude my February 3rd Human Geography Blog Post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11