I am Sick

I stayed home today, likely with whooping cough, I did actually do some homework though I was resting for the majority of the day. Now I have an abundant amount of energy which probably isn't going to help me get situated for school if I go. Today I looked through the Human Geography Quizlet I made and I'm pretty familiar with the content now and I'm ready to ace the assessment. 

Not too sure if this is also supposed to be 150 words but I don't really have much to discuss other than my struggles with the religion subject; which were very minuscule. The only part I struggled with within the Quizlet was some of the few denominations we are (probably) to need to know for the quiz. Lastly, I am going to hope (though I am quite confident) that this quiz was not too hard and that I can continue to strive in Human Geo. 

With that said, I am coughing and concluding my November 25 Blog Post, Till next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11