Continued Religion Religion

We continued with the Religion content today and I was able to confirm that we have a quiz this upcoming Monday. Class today was filled with good questions from everyone yet I feel that since we are in a subject such as religion, the facts that Mr. Schick can teach us are most commonly statistics  that we know now. This is mostly because this subject has lots of gaps since most of these religions are pre-historic or at least when everything was written. I still very much enjoy the religion subject within Human Geo because the students (including me) can make connections between current events and how they can be traced back in history. A statistic we found today was that since during World War II included a lot of execution of Jews, the number following Judaism has declined. Though we didn't look at a chart with the number of adherents. 

I was delighted to find that information regarding all these religions were on Mr. Schicks blog website, which makes my job to make a Quizlet quite easy. Easy to the point where I don't have to dig through different forms of notes rather I just compile anything I think will be content on the quiz right on the slide presentation. I am going to enjoy my weekend as well as study for this looming quiz which should be easy enough because of the easy Quizlet creation. Easy! 

That concludes my November 22 Blog Post, Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11