Religion Test in Human Geogrpahy?!

Yes, that right, today is the day in which I was assessed on my knowledge of the five religions we discussed in class. Those being: Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. I felt Okay once I finished, I cite this mostly to being tested on small things I thought wouldn't be put on the quiz. But as I now know, STUDY THE SMALL THINGS. I especially learned that I shouldn't worry about the little things until I have learned the main parts, which are the most vital. Instead of looking at this Quiz as a failure I will instead look at it as an opportunity to improve my poor test taking skills. Even though I don't wanna blame my performance on this test, I am going to because I feel as if I couldn't keep focus for twenty seconds in the quiz. 

After I got my Quiz back after seeing it brought my grade down by a few points (still an A), I instantly started making improvements for my Studying Strategies such as putting the answer of the side of the paper. I hope that I can continue to find my flaws to improve during this upcoming Thanksgivings Break. This will give me plenty of time to study for the upcoming Mid Term Exams. 

With that said, I conclude my Human Geography Blog for November 26, Till Next Time!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11