The Test Day

Today, like everyone else, I took the Human Geography Test. It ended up being plenty easy, with a few exceptions; all of which I'm still still confident I got the correct answer on. Those include questions such as the population growth between nations, mostly the Population Pyramids. I was able to get both the United States one and the Chad one though I may have messed up on the Japan one, meaning that there was a chance it was actually Mexico. 

After some further research, I found that I was likely correct in choosing Japan, because from what I remember, Mexico's Population Pyramid did not look like this: 
Live Mexico Population Clock 2019 - Polulation of Mexico Todaywhat I see here, Japans population is set to grow quite rapidly within the next 50 years.  Probably a good thing I held off on choosing it. Besides that, there's no other questions that really stumbled me with the exception of the questions where I took a very educated guess because something didn't make sense either in the statistic or the phrasing. Allowing me to answer false or to answer them true depending on the context and prior knowledge. 

As an update, I have just received my Veracross grade regarding my Test! Turns out I got a 95%. Not too shabby though I am very interested in what I got incorrect, as I said earlier there are a few things I do have in mind. My next class for Honors Human Geo is tomorrow Mod 1, relatively excited for that. I am especially eager to find what our next unit will be though we normally review our test the day we get it back, which again is interesting to see where I can better improve. Only time will tell!

With that said, I conclude my November 18th Blog Post! Till Next Time! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11