Hans Rosling's Quiz

     So after reviewing the Hans Rosling video in which he examines the GDP (PPP) vs Life Expectancy, we had a quiz on the material. Much of the information we had to remember was easy to visualize in my mind because of the visual effects in the video. That was also assisted by his ecstatic reactions to certain world events such as "What a catastrophe!" when he showed the life expectancy for the World War 1 Era. I felt pretty confident going into the quiz though I didn't do as great as I believe I could have. For instance, I put World War 1 and World War 2 as having large impacts on the life expectancy axis during the early twentieth century, which in my defense is in a way true. World War 2 occurred throughout the late 30's and 40's, which is early enough in the century. 

     All in all, I did all that I could, that's the way I have to look at a quiz where I believe some questions have two answers. In a way this quiz did. Even though I studied the video for quite some time last night and didn't get 100%, I don't believe this will deter me from any further extensive studying of Human Geographic studies. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11