The Review

Today, as expected, we went over our tests from yesterday which I ended up receiving a 95% on! I'm quite happy with the results though I believe the questions I messed up on were a bit unfair. But as I've learned, some questions have two answers (Hypothetically) though one is always better. Which was exactly the case in my Human Geo Test, but i'm likely not gonna argue its fairness because I understand how the right answer came to be.

According to Mr. Schick, the average grade for the the test was around a 92% which is very high, especially on a test with so much content our class did very well. While reviewing our test, Mr. Schick told us on almost every question the amount of people who got it incorrect, let me just say I was startled on what people messed up on. These questions were quite simple and I thought they were second nature by now, things as our worlds population. My assumption for things like this are that people misread the question by running quickly through the test, which really cost them. I only got two questions wrong and that brought my grade down 5% on the test. Which is crazy but makes sense since its only a 40 question test.

While reviewing our test we also spoke shortly about what the contents of our mid term exams will contain. Simply put, a  lot of the same content will be on them. I was glad to hear that and it makes me optimistic regarding my future in Honors Human Geography.

That about does it for my November 19 Blog Post! Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11