A Wrap On Greece It Seems

Although we didn't discuss whether we were done with Greece, I believe that since we don't have any slides left on the Ancient Greece Presentation, we may be wrapping it up. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the Pop-Quiz we just had as well. And while I know I didn't do good, I understand that I put the proper effort forth to ensure my other grades would remain high by studying last night. In addition to some questions on the wars which they fought in, we were also assessed on our knowledge of the gods, which I must've done terribly on. Luckily, we still have plenty of time left in this Quarter and I hope that things will begin to balance. In addition to that, since we have so many grades in this class, I don't believe such a quiz will be weighted all that much. Lastly, I understand that I need to take better notes myself, and in order to do so, I believe I should eventually ask to have the textbook to bring home one night so that I can take notes myself without interference and rush. 

With that said, I conclude my March 6 Blog Post, Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post 10

Cyber Day; Post Nine