Coronavirus "Break"

Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, the John Carroll school will be out of session for two weeks. And while many other schools are undergoing the same circumstance, we are fearful that this won't just be two weeks, rather a lot longer. Though we still have to undergo online classes, I am curious to find whether or not this will be easier or harder for us students. Mr. Schick has already voiced his displeasure with having to grade a lot of papers because our school requires an assignment everyday. I understand his frustration because a lot of his classes are ones that require hands on teaching and live scenarios with sports which he will not be able to properly teach for. And while we prepare for online classes, we also had to take home all of our books which was very annoying since we had such short notice. My bag weighed about 15 pounds and was a burden after carrying them for about an hour since I had an off mod towards the end of the day. With that said, I will be home for several weeks in hopes to surpass the Coronavirus scare,  hopefully anyone else with the same knowledge of the virus will remain home as well so that we can get pass this time.

With that said, I conclude my March 13th Blog Post, Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11