The Last Day In Human Geography

The last day is here, not the world, but rather Human Geography class. But no fear, I will still be updating this exact same blog when I go about my Western Civilization class next semester. Luckily, I have a three day weekend (because of Martin Luther King Day), which allows me to compile my thoughts prior to starting this new class. I'm almost certain I'll enjoy this class, though I still have mixed feelings over what we learned in this class. I'm certain a fair amount of it will help in the future, though I feel as if I haven't had time to take a deep dive into each separate subject. I'm really looking forward to getting into Western Civilization, and I really hope we take a deep dive into each separate subject unlike what we did in Human Geography. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy Human Geography, because I did, it's just that since a lot of these subjects require a lot of detail, I felt as if we may not be able to formulate accurate opinions on these subjects. 

With that said, I'm excited for this next week (and this weekend!). Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11