Gun, Germs, and Steel (The Finale)

Today was likely the last day in the long-running subject of Guns, Germs, and Steel. I am disappointed in such a short subject, but on the other hand, we may be getting into something a bit more interesting. I'm hopeful that we get into something a bit more modern after a run with something in which took place so long ago. Personally, I feel the more modern thew subject, the more useful in our lifetime. When I say that, I definitely don't mean to discard the past, quite the opposite. I just think newer subjects will assist in growing times. 


Besides the conclusion of this subject, I intend to watch the documentary once again on my own so that I can be better prepared for the upcoming test on Wednesday. We even went over some questions as a class regarding the content in which the Test covers; useful, I would say. In addition to this Human Geography test, I have several tests/quizzes over the next few days, so I am buckling down and studying hard. I plan on studying for Human Geography with a Quizlet like I tend to do. Though much of this studying will be done tomorrow during and after my Off-Mod at the end of the day. I figured since I have plenty of studying to do, It's best to use tools like Quizlet and some of my notes which may expedite the process of studying as to go through all my textbooks. 


With that said, I conclude my January 13th Blog Post, Till next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11