Guns, Germs, and Steel (The Test)

Unlike other days recently, we took a test in our Human Geography class today. Luckily, I knew and prepared well for this test which then allowed me to know all the content ahead of time. As for the actual test, it was relatively easy, which allowed me to finish in an accurate /timely matter. Come to think of it, this is my last test of the quarter and the last Human Geography test I'll take. I hope that this content which we just went over will help me transition over to Western Civilization.

In the evening, I found out that I got a 96% on the Guns, Germs, and Steel test. I consider that a great exit from Human Geography and a great ending to the Semester. I'm excited about the upcoming Western Civilization class which follows Human Geo, this, I feel, will be an easy transformation because of the current subject in class. With that said, this is my second to the last blog in regards to Human Geography. 

Mr. Schick saw that I was interested in a lot of factors of human development around the world (especially in civilization); in turn, he recommended the book 1491, which I just started. 

That concludes my January 15th Blog Post, Till next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11