First Day After Our Break

After a nice two-week break from all classes, it feels good to get back into a schedule. That being said, Honors Human Geo was my first academic class of the 2020 decade. To better prepare myself for the subject, I looked over my Quizlets in an attempt to spark a trigger that would allow me to get right back into Human Geo. I was able to recap plenty of the subjects we had gone over in the past months which certainly helped as we reintroduced ourselves into Human Geo today. 

We started today's class off with a review of our Exam (kind of) which gave us an idea of the parts of Human Geo inn which we still struggled with. That went on for about 15 minutes before we slowly shifted over to learn about "Guns, Germs, and Steels" a non-fiction novel regarding the modernization of human civilization (that rhymes!). I am eager to watch the remainder of the film by National Geographic because not only is it long, but it will serve as a smooth transition from our current topics into Western Civilization. 

More on Guns, Germs, and Steel; we were able to review the main points in which we will learn about in following days. This includes: Why some nations succeed more than others? How does domestication of animals assist in societal success? How does a surplus of food help society progress? How does having better agricultural techniques? 

With that said, I reserve all further comments for use in tomorrows class. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11