Jeopardy (and my long lost brother)

Today in class, one of the last, in fact, we watched and played Jeopardy. What was funny about all of this is that one of the contestants on the game show looked just like me! Believe it or not, I wasn't even the one to point it out, rather it was David who made the comparison, which just stuck for the remainder of the class. Although I was surprised at some of the questions that were asked of the contestants on the show, I figured, since these kids are attempting to win $100,000, it was appropriate. I wouldn't have won much if any money if I were on this round of Jeopardy since I only knew a few answers and those answers were long and thought out. 

Besides watching Jeopardy, we began to speak about how this would be one of the last classes we would ever have together. To be exact, tomorrow is the last class we have as a unified pack, though I'm certain I'll see plenty of these kids in other classes. 

With that said, I conclude my January 16th Blog Post, Till next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11