Test Away

Today we had what I presume to be the last test of this quarter. Meaning that in order to keep my 90% an A, I had to do good. I felt confident going into the test, as well as when I was going over the World Facebook content. I got a little less optimistic when I got confused over the GDP and the Unemployment rate. Both of which I looked up at home and still couldn’t figure it out, those two questions were worded very awkwardly. Hopefully I didn’t get those wrong, which is a 50%, 50% chance now.

 I felt the extensive practice I did on my own time really helped me with being able to locate the needed info for the test faster. This then enabled me to take my time while working on the remainder of the test.

 I also felt very confident with the Push and Pull factors since I believe I have extensive knowledge regarding current world climate, this definitely helped in giving some basic examples of why someone may want to immigrate or emigrate to a different country/region. 
Last but surely not least, we had two bonus questions regarding population, one of which I’m certain of the other, was more of a ballpark estimate. 


That concludes my October 25 Blog Post, Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11