Test Lookover

After a brief discussion on the languages commonly spoke around the world, we began to look over our tests we had just been given back. Personally,  i'm happy with a 96, since I know others had lower. This is not to say that there wasn't anyone with a better grade than me.

 Just like I stated in other blogs, I feel as if I struggled with the GDP questions although I knew them. I stumbled on them mostly because I was unaware some would be used more than once. This still had little impact on my overall score, which even improved my grade by three points, still an A! I continued to ask questions throughout the duration of class regarding languages. These questions were mostly me asking why there are so many languages, to which I received no definitive answer, with the exception of a questioning of my caffeine intake. Which was okay.

I seriously wonder this question because It would make everyone's life much easier, apparently it wouldn't because we would have to now learn a new language. But it couldn't be English... time for me to make another language!

That concludes my October 28th Blog Post! Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11