Review Redo!

Unlike others students, I began class with a second attempt at the Central, North, and South American country labeling quiz. I aced it the second time, though the same cannot be said for the first go! 
As for the rest of class we reviewed some key questions that may be on the upcoming test (which i'm studying for quite a lot). We have really exaggerated gaining a deeper knowledge of Latitude and Longitude, mostly about how there's to be plenty of it on the test. I personally feel as if I've worked out a good way to remember and utilize the concept of latitude and longitude... mostly because I've practiced and have gone over plenty of maps throughout the course of a few years. 

After rehearsing Latitude and Longitude, we worked on time zones and discussed even further the politics behind these "zones". I, along with others, were unaware there was such politics behind these incentives of moving towards a single time system. After some information on the politics of time, we shortly discussed "Zulu Time". Zulu Time, a single time system based out of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), is utilized mostly within the aviation industry and more specifically Military. 

That concludes my October 7th Blog Post... Till next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11