Finished!

Though I may not have gotten every answer right, I feel pretty confident with the soon to come results of our Human Geography Test. I noticed that a lot of things I didn't study for made up the test, I didn't study them mostly because I was not here for half of the classes. It's a huge relief to have finished the test in what I believe is the first one I have taken so far at John Carroll, the others have mostly been quizzes. I like the format in which we took the test, it leaves less room for error, which is great of course!
The only issue I have with the Scantron is that they sometimes seem a little out of sync with the questions and I sometimes mark the wrong bubble though I know which one I wanted to select, I assume its the location of each bubble. I feel that for the amount of classes in which I've attended in this Honors class, I have excelled on studying and applying my notes to studying. Like many of my other classes, I tend to make a Quizlet and I study that numerous times until it becomes second-nature, which is what I did for this assessment. 

Lastly, I feel that if I continue my note-taking strategy for the rest of this school year (and so on), I will be able to excel in any form of Social Studies, such as Human Geography. 

That concludes my October 8th Blog Post, till next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11