Test Have Mercy

Today, we reviewed our recent test. Put simply,  it could've gone better. That goes for everyone though, according to Mr. Schick, the worst graded area was the Relative vs. Absolute location area. We were instructed to specify whether a given location explanation was on of those choices,
e.g. 12 N, 50 S. Though I wasn't there to learn about classifying these locations in class, Mr. Schick said that I should've looked on the website; fair enough. 

We made a diplomatic decision in class that results in everyone receiving an extra two points because that section apparently wasn't all that known by students, including me to a degree. Now that i have been in Mr. Schick's class for an extended duration, I feel that anymore assessments given I should be able to ace! 

Last but surely not least comes a great studying strategy! It will become more and more known that I always look for better ways to study, including Quizlets, Flashcards, and writing things on my whiteboard in my room to remember. The strategy learned today was to mark the correct answer for a question to the left side of the choices so that we can in a way, retake it. What fun...

That concludes my October 11th Blog Post, Till next time! 

P.S. Almost forgot to do this because I just came back from watching the football game... We lost, Ouch! Ten more minutes! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day; Post 15

Cyber Day; Post Nine

Cyber Day; Post 11